Clix Entities are the entity authorised by the individual consumer to access Credit Information Report and Credit Score form Credit Bureau subject to Customer consent. The Credit Bureau shall be processing the request of the individual consumer, authenticating it and providing the information to Clix Entities.
- A. Information Collection, Use, Confidentiality, No-Disclosure and Data Purging: Clix Entities shall access your Credit Information Report as your authorized representative and Clix Entities shall use the Credit Information Report for purpose of and in relation to the services proposed to be availed by you from Clix Entities. Clix Entities shall not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell or rent the Credit Information Report to any other person and the same cannot be copied or reproduced other than as agreed herein and in furtherance to CICRA.
- B. The Parties agree to protect and keep confidential the Credit Information. In the event that you have authorized other financial institutions for obtaining your Credit Information Report, Clix Entities shall not be held responsible for breach of confidentiality or applicable law.
- C. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Clix Entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, and any third party providers of information of this Service, from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from breach of any terms and conditions herein, misuse of Credit Score or Credit Information Report, fraud or misrepresentation of Credit Information Report, revocation of consent which may otherwise lead to non-compliance of law by Clix Entities or violation of the intellectual property rights of Clix Entities, credit bureaus, or any of those other parties.
- D. You Understand and agree that your credit score is only a statement of fact based on your payment and repayment history from various financial institutions. You shall therefore, not initiate any action, sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and you irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and discharge Clix Entities and Credit Bureau, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which you ever had, now have, or in the future may have against Clix Entities and Credit Bureau with respect to your Credit Information Report or Credit Score of the Credit Bureau.
- E. The relationship between you and Clix Entities shall be governed by laws of India and all claims or disputes arising there from shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
- F. Definitions
- Capitalised terms used herein but not defined above shall have the following meanings:
- “Business Day” means a day (other than a public holiday) on which banks are open for general business in Mumbai.
- “Credit Bureau” shall mean Experian Credit Information Company governed by CICRA,
- “Credit Information Report” means the credit information / scores/ aggregates / variables / inferences or reports which shall be generated by Experian;
- “Credit Score” means the score which shall be mentioned on the Credit Information Report which shall be computed by Experian.
- “CICRA” shall mean the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005 read with the Credit Information Companies Rules, 2006 and the Credit Information Companies Regulations, 2006, and shall include any other rules and regulations prescribed thereunder.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE MENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CLICK ON “ACCEPT” FOLLOWED BY THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE AUTHORISATION PROCESS FOR SHARING OF YOUR CREDIT INFORMATION BY CLIX ENTITES WITH CREDIT BUREAU IN ITS CAPACITY AS YOUR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE.
BY CLICKING “ACCEPT” YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.
** This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records.