India is the second-most populated country in the world, making the act of commuting all the more cumbersome due to the sheer level of traffic – especially during rush hour. Long or short distance daily commute can prove to be quite hectic for you, making it the need of the hour to figure out a quick and economical way to beat rush hour traffic. One of the best ways to accomplish this task is by purchasing a convenient two-wheeler, and Clix Capital makes this task all the more easier with our convenient two-wheeler loan.
Here’s What Clix Has To Offer!
Don’t worry about the technicalities of a 2-wheeler loan – we take care of everything for you, whether it be taxes, insurance, or registration costs!
Yes, we have many happy customers who got the loan approval on the spot. Just pick your bike, and let us do the rest.
Our bundled offerings ensure that your bike purchase is accompanied with all the extra utilities you require, from a sturdy helmet to a much-needed fog light.
We make things very easy and convenient for you by letting you choose anything from a 6 to 48-month repayment period.
Convenient Down Payment
Don’t let the looming burden of a down payment cloud your judgment – Clix Capital will work together with you to work around a convenient down payment amount.
Am I Eligible For A Two-Wheeler Loan From Clix Capital?
–Over 18 while applying for the loan and under 65 by the end of the loan tenure?
–A salaried employee or a self-employed individual?
If the answer to all of these is ‘Yes’, then guess what – you’re eligible!
How Do I Apply For a Clix Two-Wheeler Loan?
- Select the
store you wish
to purchase from.
- Choose the product you want and fill out our application form.
- Congratulations! You’re on your way to secure a bike loan!
What documents do I submit with my two-wheeler or bike loan application?
We’re almost paperless (yes, really) but will need a few documents to process your application:
Completed Application Form
- We will provide you with a run-of-the-mill application form to detail out all the information we need before processing your home renovation loan request.
- This photograph should be fairly recent and indicative of your current physical appearance.
Identity (ID) Proof
- This can be either your Voter Card, PAN Card, Driving License, or Government ID (if you happen to be a government employee).
- Your Aadhaar Card is the go-to document here. In case your current address is not updated in Aadhaar card, one certified copy of any Official Valid Document (OVD) is required. These OVDs are either your Passport, Voter ID, or Driving License. Your Utility Bills from the last 2 months may also apply here.
Income Proof (For Salaried Individuals)
- A copy of the salary slip for the past 3 months or bank account statements with salary credits.
- A copy of the latest Form 16.
Income Proof (For Self-Employed Individuals)
- A copy of the most recent income tax return form.
*Please note that while only scans or photocopies of your documents are required while applying for a loan, you might want to carry original documents in case of verification. Approving the loan application is at the sole discretion of Clix; we might ask for further documents for a more thorough assessment of your loan.
How do I avail a 2-wheeler loan from Clix?
There’s a space at the top and bottom of this page to put in your phone number. Just provide the same and our customer representative will speak with you shortly to get a two-wheeler loan!
Can I also finance accessories with my two-wheeler or bike loan?
Yes, Clix Capital’s bundled bike loan offerings account for all your accessory purchases along with your two-wheeler purchase!
What will be the tenure, down payment, EMI, and interest rate for my two-wheeler loan?
At Clix Capital, you can choose from customized repayment (EMI) and down payment options. However, the interest rate of your 2-wheeler loan depends on various factors, such as the specifics of your application (including metrics like date and income). We’ll tell you the final applicable interest rate once we go through your application form and all supporting documents.
Do I need any collateral to avail this loan?
Not at all! There is no additional collateral required to have your two-wheeler loan application approved.
How can I reach out to Clix for any other information on my two-wheeler loan?
Just call us on our toll-free number at 1800-200-98-98 between 9:30am-6:30pm from Monday to Saturday (barring public holidays). Alternatively, you can also write to us at email@example.com to resolve your queries around two-wheeler loan. Don’t worry, there are no consultation charges.
Sounds too good to be true?
Get in touch now and we’ll show you that simple, fast, and accessible two-wheeler loans are really possible!
[ASL_STORELOCATOR select_category=”18″ mobile_direction=”1″]