Top-Up Home Loan
When it comes to purchasing your dream house, you can always apply for a home loan and get your funds to ensure you don’t miss out on it. However, at times, you might need a bit more to fulfil your dreams. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone can understand your aspirations and lend you extra help? One solution designed for this purpose is a Top-Up Home Loan.
Basically, a Top-Up Home Loan is a loan over and above your existing home loan. Similar to topping-up your mobile phone balance when running short on balance, you can top-up your home loan as well to meet extra requirements for funds.
Curious to know more about the product? Read on.
What is a Top-Up Home Loan?
Top-Up Home Loan is a special provision that allows you to borrow additional amount on top of your existing home loan. Those who have an existing home loan and have been regular with their repayments can apply for a Top-Up Home Loan.
Features of Top-Up Home Loans
Freedom of Use
You may apply for a top-up home loan and use it for the purpose of your choice. The additional loan amount of up to ₹ 2 crores can be treated as a source of funding for furnishing, interior decor, landscaping, or expansion of the home from initial plans.
A Top-Up Home Loan is available for a period of up to 25 years or until the end of your existing home loan tenure.
Our loan approval process is easy and quick, especially if you already have a home loan with us or you are transferring your existing home loan to us.
The top-up loan amount is approved and disbursed, depending on a number of factors including the applicant’s age, income, property value, etc.
Benefits of Top-Up Home Loans
Some benefits you may look forward to by availing a Top-Up Home Loan from Clix Capital:
- A top-up loan’s interest rates are much lower than those of personal loans and credit cards.
- A top-up home loan is an easy to avail and cheaper alternative to other sources of funds to complete your dream home project.
- Top-Up Home Loans have a longer tenure than that of personal loans and other financial products.
- You have better chances of quick loan approval and disbursal if you are an existing customer with a healthy repayment history.
Eligibility Criteria to Obtain a Top-Up Home Loan
Mentioned below are the eligibility conditions that one needs to fulfil to apply for a Top-Up Loan:
- Minimum age should be over 22 years old at the time of loan application and the applicant should not be over 65 years at the end of loan term.
- The applicant should be a Self-employed individual or a salaried employee.
- Your minimum annual household income of ₹ 3 lakhs
- Completely filled online application form
- Passport-sized photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhaar card, Pan card, passport, voter ID, ration card, driving license, or Government ID for government employees
- Address Proof- Any of the above documents required for Identity proof, or your utility bills for the last 2 months
- Property Documents, if the property is identified
- Income Proof
- For salaried individuals
- Last 3 months’ salary slip
- Last 6 months’ bank statements showing salary credit
- The latest copy of Form 16
- For self-employed individuals
- Business profile
- Last 6 months’ bank statement
- Last 2 years’ Income Tax returns & financials, including balance sheet, Profit and Loss accounts
So, if you feel you are falling short of funds despite of having availed a home loan, apply for a Top-Up Home Loan from Clix Capital and get the needed funding with ease.
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 200 9898