Home Loan Balance Transfer/Top-up
Already have a home loan but think you can get a better deal? We think so too. Now, you have a shot at a lower interest rate or an add-on to your loan amount (Hint: that’s exactly what we’ll give you). Go for Clix’s quick and easy balance transfer and/or top-up loans and see what it’s like on the other side.
With Clix you get
Top-ups on your existing loan
We all love a little bit extra of anything good.With Clix you get a top-up on your existing loan.
Reduced interest rates
Our attractive interest rates make you realize what you were missing out on!
How do I check my eligibility for a home loan balance transfer and/or top-up loan from Clix?
If you are:
-Over 18 when applying for the loan and under 65 at the end of the loan tenure
-A salaried or self-employed individual
And if your:
-Annual household income is greater than Rs 3 lakhs
What documents do I need to submit with my loan balance transfer and/or top-up loan application?
We’re almost paperless (yes, really) but will need a few documents to process your application:
Completed application form
A recent passport-size photograph
Identity (ID) Proof (any one):
- Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card, Driving License, PAN card or Government ID (for government employees)
Address proof:(any one)
- Any of the above ID proof or your last 2 months’ utility bills
For Salaried Individuals:
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Latest Form 16 Updated Bank Statements showing salary and saving entries for the last 6 months
- Business profile: A note with information on the nature of the business/profession, form of organization, clients, suppliers, etc.
- Last 6 months’ bank statement
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns and financials including balance sheets, profit/loss accounts of the business/profession along with Schedules
- if property has been identified
*Please note that while only scans or photocopies of your documents are required while applying for a loan, you might want to carry original documents in case of verification. Approving the loan application is at the sole discretion of Clix; we might ask for further documents for a more thorough assessment of your loan.
It takes only 3 minutes!
Have a quick chat with our rep.
You have a car loan!
How do I avail a balance transfer and/or top-up loan from Clix?
All you need to do is just Clix here!
What will be the tenure, EMI, and interest rate for my balance transfer and/or top-up loans?
At Clix, you can choose from customized repayment (EMI) options. But the interest rate depends on factors such as the specifics in your application such as age and income. We’ll tell you the final applicable interest rate once we go through your application form and supporting documents.
What are the different types of home loans offered by Clix?
We like variety, so you can choose from:
1. Home loan for a ready or under-construction residential property.
2. Home improvement/extension loan to finance the renovation (flooring, roofing, plastering, painting, plumbing electrical, etc.) or extension (construction of new floor or rooms within permissible building plan) of your existing property.
3. Loan against property (commercial or residential) by mortgaging a residential/commercial property.
4. Balance transfer and top-up your existing loan from any other housing finance company or bank.
What is an EMI?
You repay a loan in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) — which just translates into an amount that combines your principal and interest. Your EMIs begin the month after your full loan amount is disbursed.
What is Pre-EMI?
The pre-EMI is the interest you paid on the loan amount you receive before your EMIs begin. This usually happens in self construction or construction stage-linked/partly disbursed cases.
What is an amortization schedule?
An amortization schedule has details on how you can repay your loan, as well as the division between principal and interest charged in each EMI.
What governs my home loan repayment?
Your home loan repayment is done though a NACH Debit Mandate.
What are the types of interest rates offered?
Two kinds, because life is all about choices:
b) Fixed for the first 24 to 36 months, followed by floating
How can I reach out to Clix for any other information on my loan?
It’s as easy as our loan applications!
Just call us on 0124-4545965 or 0124- 3817400 between 9:30am-6:30pm from Monday to Saturday (except public holidays, of course) or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here and watch interest rates drop
Get in touch now for simple, fast, and accessible balance transfer and/or top-up loans