Supply Chain Finance
As supply chains stretch across the state, country, continent or even the globe, corporations are constantly under pressure to unlock the working capital trapped in their supply chains. Supply Chain Financing provides short-term credit which helps in optimizing the working capital for both the buyer and the seller. At Clix, we leverage technology to provide quick optimal Supply Chain Financing solutions catered to your needs.
Following constitution borrowers are eligible:
- Sole proprietors / proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Private-limited companies
- Closely-held companies
- public-limited companies
- Firm/company should have been in operation for the last 3 years
- Age: Minimum 25 Years
- Income: Minimum Rs. 100L
- Application Form
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- 2 year financials including Profit & Loss (P&L) statement, balance sheet and income tax returns
- KYC Documents related to establishment of entity, identity and address proof
- Business Vintage Proof
- SOA/RTR of all the existing loans
* Any other Specific document (if required) at the discretion of Clix Capital
How can I approach Clix Capital for a supply chain financing solution?
You can get in touch with us by filling up the form on our website or call us at +91 124 330 2000.
How can I know my eligibility for a supply chain financing solution?
The initial criteria are mentioned in our qualification section. We hope to get in touch so our team can guide you further.
How much loan will I be eligible for? How is my eligibility decided?
The loan quantum is decided based on a few factors such as your requirement, credit assessment and other financials mentioned in the criteria section.
How do I repay my loans?
The loan can be repaid through Post-Dated Cheques (PDC's), Electronic clearing system (ECS) and NACH.