Indian festive season is just around the corner. Most Indians start renovating their house during August-September so that they can have an all-new home by Diwali or New Year. A well-architected, beautiful house is a symbol of success and status. With easy personal loans available online, many people looking forward to renovating their house this festive season opt for a personal loan application. Since Indian festivals are all about partying, decorating, and receiving guests, you can conveniently fund your home renovation project with a personal loan and make your home ready for the upcoming festivities.
Let’s see how a personal loan for the home renovation can help you renovate your house this festive season.
What is a Personal Loan for Home Renovation?
A personal loan for home renovation is an unsecured loan offered explicitly to borrowers for home improvement purposes. Whether you want to expand your house, renovate the interiors or exteriors, or redesign it as per the latest trends, you can fund the project with a personal loan without touching your savings. If your home requires a major repair and you don’t have the funds to do the needful, you can take advantage of the instant loan approval offered by many lenders. All in all, a personal loan for home renovation can be your best source of finance when you need money to improve your house.
Who Can Avail a Personal Loan for Home Renovation?
If you are planning to apply for a personal loan application from Clix Capital, you must fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- You should be 25 to 58 years of age
- You must be a citizen of India
- You should be a salaried individual drawing a salary of at least ₹ 25,000 every month
- You should be working with your current employer for at least 6 months, and you should have a total work experience of at least 12 months
If you fulfil these conditions, check your credit score and ensure that it is 725 or above to be able to apply.
How Can You Use a Personal Loan for Home Renovation?
If you are eligible to apply for a personal loan for home renovation and you complete the formalities, you may get your instant loan approval in as little as 15 minutes*. Once approved, there are no end-use restrictions on how you can use your loan amount. It is up to you how you want to use your personal loan amount to renovate your home.
While planning for a home renovation, focus on how you want your house’s design. Focus on your preferences and plan the project accordingly. Give attention to every room of your house, including the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, balcony, and others. Whether you wish to renovate the entire house or just a specific section, finalise your project, calculate the expenses, and accordingly apply for the required loan amount.
Are you planning to renovate your house this festive season? These are a few home renovation ideas you may consider:
- House Repaint: Repainting the house can completely change the look of your interiors. Colours have the power to highlight your furniture and provide a transformed appeal to your interior lighting and layout. Therefore, choose a colour that suits your interiors. If the project is going out of budget, consider applying for a personal loan to fund it.
- Kitchen Remodelling: Whether you want to increase the space, change the layout, or build cabinets, remodelling the kitchen in the latest design can be expensive. Redesigning the kitchen into a modular one will increase your kitchen space and make it more organised. Easy personal loans can be the best way to fund your kitchen remodel.
- Bathroom Renovation: Bathrooms are perhaps the most neglected parts of a house. Moisture often takes a toll on your bathroom floor, walls, and ceiling, demanding renovation much sooner than other structures. You may plan a bathroom renovation with a personal loan and change the tiles, install a bathtub, or do whatever you want with the approved loan amount.
- Window Placement: Windows should be strategically placed in your house to support cross ventilation and allow natural light to enter. Consequently, properly placed windows can reduce your electricity bills and enhance your home ambiance. Want to install big archaic windows in your house? You can fund them with a personal loan application.
- Flooring Replacement: Renovating or replacing the flooring can be pretty expensive and time-consuming. If you feel the budget is going out of control, go for it with a personal loan for home renovation.
- Room Addition: With a growing family and increasing accommodation needs, you may decide to add a room, bathroom, balcony, or another structure to your existing house. Whether you want to add a study room for your children or build a separate storeroom, you can fund all its expenses with a personal loan.
You may avail of a personal loan for home renovation for any home improvement or renovation purpose. These easy personal loans are meant to fund your home renovation at competitive interest rates. When someone is there to finance your home renovation, why dig into your savings and exhaust them for the purpose? Apply for a personal loan for home renovation at Clix Capital and avail a loan amount of up to ₹ 25 lakhs.
Clix Capital is a reputed NBFC offering personal loans for varied purposes, including home renovation. Take advantage of our easy eligibility and minimal documentation requirements to apply for your loan online and get your loan approval in as little as 15 minutes*. If you are looking forward to making your home beautiful this festive season, get in touch with Clix Capital now and start the personal loan application procedure.
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 200 9898
* T&C Apply