When it comes to securing a viable source of funding for your personal needs, it goes without saying that a personal loan is an excellent option. After all, the perception of loans being nothing more than unnecessary debt is quickly becoming a thing of the past, as more and more people realise the benefits of opting for this financial instrument. Personal loans are perhaps the biggest example of this, with the flexible nature of this funding method makes it useful in a bevy of situations.
A personal loan can be attained to cater to a variety of expenses such as education, weddings, and healthcare. These loans are thoughtfully designed to facilitate a convenient in-flow of money, in times of need.
However, just because loans have become more accessible and convenient, doesn’t mean that people still don’t find the process of applying for these loans to be cumbersome. This is where modern financial institutions like Clix Capital come into the picture, streamlining the process of applying for a loan and ensuring that a borrower faces zero hassles during this.
So, if you wish to apply for a personal loan from Clix Capital, here are the steps you need to follow for the same:
1. Make sure that you adhere to the eligibility criteria
The first thing that you need to ensure before applying for a personal loan for education, weddings or any other need is to ensure that you adhere to the eligibility criteria of the loan. In order to avail a personal loan, you need to be in line with the following points:
- You need to be at least over 25 years of age before applying for the loan. Conversely, your age should not be more than 58 years by the end of the loan tenure.
- You should be a salaried employee who’s employed in your current company for 6 months and whose total professional experience spans at least 12 months.
- Your income per month should be a minimum of Rs. 25,000 per month.
2. Fill out the lead form on our Personal Loan page
Head to the personal loans section, you will find information on personal loans for wedding, personal loans for education and other loans on offer.
3. Submit your documents, and you’re on your way to get a personal loan!
Finally, before going through with the application process, make sure that you have the required documents to complete the process. These include the following:
- A complete application form that will be provided by us.
- A recent passport-size photograph.
- Your ID proof, which can be in the form of your Aadhaar card, PAN card, or Government ID.
- You also need to provide Address proof, which can be your Aadhaar Card. If your current address is not updated in Aadhaar card, then you can use a certified copy of any Official Valid Document (OVD) instead. These OVDs can be either your Passport, Voter ID, or Driving License.
- Income proof, which can be in the form of your last month’s payslip or Form 16 for the current year.
Personal loans can be exactly what you need at times to overcome financial distress. With personal loans, you can plan and cater to your expenses without accessing your long term savings. We hope that the above-mentioned steps will help you through the loan application process. For any additional help, you can simply call at 1800-200-9898 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.